Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Great Big Thank You!

I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has been bringing me their extra/expired coupons! I have a bundle ready to go to Spangdahlem AirForce Base in Germany. The grand total for food and non-food coupons is $1436.50!! And I've barely skimmed the surface of the collection of coupons I have!! Keep them coming folks!
On a somewhat related note, I have applied to adopt two US soldiers - 1 male, 1 female. I've started collecting freebies to send to them - deodorant, razors, panty liners, gum. If anyone would like to donate some goodies to send along, please let me know. Other things that are often requested include Slim Jims, beef jerky, chocolate (they don't care if it melts on the way!), eye drops, oatmeal packets, and tampons. When I have detailed requests from our soldiers, I will post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment