Sunday, May 8, 2011

Getting Started...

A friend suggested that someone should start a coupon swap, and I think that is a great idea! So, I started a BigTent group to get that rolling. A week later, I'm so frustrated by the limitations of the group that I decided to try something different. So, here I am at Bolgger!.
My thought is to get people together once a month with our coupons and trade those we won't use for some we will. We can also gather up everyone's expired coupons and send them to help military families. I'll also pass along information on coupon deals in our area. I know there are a lot of sites out there doing this already, but our prices and coupons are different here. I want a place for folks in the Jamestown, NY area specifically.  
If you know anyone who may be interested in this group, please feel free to invite them. The more the merrier! And if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment